Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Most recent photo shot



Last week I did a photo shot with a friend from work. I was slightly worried about how the photos would come out because we were pretty rushed as we did them between the time that she was at school and before she had to go to dance class. We shot the photos in two locations; a fun wall that I found near Montmartre as well as some indoor shots at my place. We did the photos in both color (Kodak 800) and b&w (Ilford 400 & 3200). I have never used the 3200 before but I am pretty happy with if after my first time. This was the first time that my model had modeled which worried me at first, but turned out to work well. She was opened to try the photos that I wanted to do as well as had a few ideas of her own.
All in all it was a good shot but was too rushed. I got some photos out of it that I really liked and will be using soon in the near future. I will add them to my website but probably not before changing the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment