Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marylou's shoot part 2



Well I finally talked Marylou into doing a photo shoot with me. I believe that I said earlier that I found a place that I really liked and wanted to do photos there. My plan was to show up about an hour before the sunset, allowing for thirty mins for make up, an hour of shooting with the sun and then about an hour of shooting after the sunsets. We ended up getting the make up started later than I had hoped as well as it taking a little longer than expected. We started shooting at about 8:20 which was only 20mins before the sun went down. I used many different types of film for these photos. We used 5 roles; 3 b&w and 2 1/2 color. All of the color film was Kodak 800 but I used Ilford 400 & 3200 and Kodak 3200 for the b&w. From the start I was a little worried about the lighting but thought it might be fine with the lights that were around.
Marylou started off a little shy but quickly got into it. She brought many different things that would work with ideas that she had.
I think that we got some pretty good shoots. There were many ideas that we all liked.
Amanda did a great job at the make up and Marylou did a great job at modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment