Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crossroads photo contest



Yesterday Kendal and I went out to take photos for a contest that Crossroads Trading Co. is having. I decided to take her over to Parc Sainte Cloude to take some photos in the grass and in the woods. We mostly used her Cannon Rebel Ti but I brought my MEsuper with some Kodak 400vc loaded. I only took a few photos with the 400vc and enjoyed how many of the digital photos came out.
The weather was not best, it was pretty cloudy and we didn’t get the sun that I wanted. Over all I think that most of the photos worked. We experimented with different moves and different wardrobes and different settings on the camera.
The majority of the photos that we took were in a field of grass; there were others in a drainage ditch and others by a lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment