Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bastille Day!

Woke up early and went to see the parade in the morning to see what might be interesting to take photos of. It was a little difficult because there were so many people and not really anything that I wanted to photograph. There were a few photos that I took but I'm not expecting too much from. That night I went to see the fireworks after work, I finished late and could not make it to the Champs de Mars and thought I would take this as an opportunity to see them from a different angle. I started at the Louvre but could not see very well and started moving down towards Place de Concord. I think that I got some good photos all up and down the river but we will see. I used Kodak 400vc and Ilford B&W 3200. the light gauge on the B&W camera was acting funny so I'm not sure if they will come out.

I dropped off the film today, including the trip to Cannes.
Will get them back Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment