Saturday, September 17, 2011

Working on my portfolio

Since I just got back a large number of photos I decided to finalize my model portfolio. I decided that it might be a good idea to get a portfolio together to take over the the design school and try to get some work by talking to their stylists and models. I put together 20 photos of different models that I thought would go over well with a crowd from the design school. I tried to get a nice mix of photos together: high fashion, candid, nudes, different lighting... It was difficult to narrow it down to 20 photos but I think I did a good job of picking the best ones. I printed them out on A4 paper (because I was told that they would fit the portfolio books nicely). I ended up getting a much larger book and will have to tape the photos in. All in all they all look really nice printed out in a large format.

No comments:

Post a Comment