Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The 12th

Today I added the 12th to my list. I had lunch with a friend down by the train station of Lyon in the 12th. Since I was already there I decided to take my photos in the 12th. My friend was late so I started taking some photos at the train station. After lunch I started my walk. There was a nice above ground park the lead away from the train station. I fallowed that park until it ended and found another park that I have never seen before. It turns out that the 12th was alot bigger than I expected and walked for about an hour before I had to turn around and start exploring. I found some nice places to take some photos (I will be exploring them later with a model or two). I then went to get a coffee at a cafe and to take photos of people that walk by. I ended up bumping into some old coworkers. There was nothing really to take any photos of so I moved on. I later found myself over by Bercy park to finish my role. I will be developing my role tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment