Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The 20th

A few weeks ago I tried to photograph the 20th. It was a bit of a cold day out so I knew that it wasn't going to be the funnest experience. I started of in the Chinese district and moved up to a park that had a really nice view of the Eiffel Tower.  From there I wondered around a bit and ended up at Pere Lachaise Cemetery. I got some nice photos before it started to snow and headed home. On my way back I noticed that I 'took' about 40 photos on a role that should have only had 36, I can usually get a few extra but not 40. I checked my role only to find out that it got jammed when I loaded it and none of the photos came out.
A week later I decided to redo my shoot and headed back out.  As this was my second time in the 20th I had some ideas of where I wanted to go. I took mostly the same path as I had the week before but made sure to save some film to take photos at the Pere Lachaise.
One more done only....16 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment