Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The 8th

Last week was a beautiful day so a friend and I went out to photograph the 8th. We started at a park near St. Lazare and worked our way back down past Madeline to Concord. After reaching Concord we worked our way back past St. Honore where we stumbled upon several 'open houses' at jewelry shops up and down the street. Every 10 mins or so a bell went off and Tango dancers came outside and danced. I was using some Ilford 400 and about halfway through the day the battery on my camera stopped working. We started looking for a place to buy some new ones but after playing around with the ones that I already had for a bit I got them working again and we continued on. On two of the photos you can see the battery problems. I should be heading out tomorrow or Thursday for my next shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment