Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The 15th, 16th and a shoot in Denver

Once again I've fallen behind on my updates. Since the weather has started to get nicer I have ventured out more and more to different Arrondissements. My next trip was out to the 16th, walking around on a pretty nice day. It was sunny and not too cold. I stayed mostly near the river. I got some good shots including a lot of the Eiffel tower from across the river. The week after that I decided to keep with the them of the Eiffel tower and shoot the 15th. This time I also suck near the river but the day was not as sunny and nice. I was not as adventurous as to before to take pictures of the people who were out and about, but I feel I got some good photos still the same. Those were the last two that I was able to do before leaving for Denver. On my trip to Denver I decided to take my camera with me and try to do some shoots while I was there. I got a hold of model who had just gotten back to Denver from college and we decided to do a shoot together. We both agreed on what we wanted to try to do some photos of. The day went well and I got a lot of photos that I liked, however my camera did not want to focus on what I wanted it to. As I said I did however get some good ones but would have liked to have had more and I did figure some things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment